Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog...
life. right. now
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Schedule

Sunday, June 19, 2011

{B} & {B} tie the knot!

I am usually a woman with many words (as most of you already know - haha)....but yesterday, my breath was absolutely taken away by this BEAUTIFUL couple. I can not even begin to explain the love that these two have for one another....the look in their eyes said it all!   Everything was so perfect!  Bri & Braden, I cried many tears inside of me yesterday as I spent the day with both of you.....knowing that you two were missing some very special people in your lives as you promised your love to one another.  I know in my heart that they were watching over you yesterday, and were with you each and every step you took.  I feel so special that I was able to share your day with you...and thank you from the bottom of my heart that you gave ME that opportunity.  I will leave you with a few of very many images that I have been able to sift thru....as I go thru more, I will add them to this post!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, those are breathtaking photos!! I can hardly wait to see them all.

Thank you so much!
Patty

Anonymous said...

Wow these pics are amazing Bri you and Braden look absolutely perfect!!! I cannot wait to see more!!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign my name on the last comment:)

Love Erin

Marcia Dimler said...

It truly was a beautiful wedding with a beautiful bride and a handsome groom!! Wish them ALL THE BEST!
Marcia

Stacey said...

Wow!!! The sky is amazing in these photos! They are all so breathtaking! You are SO talented Kim!

Post a Comment