Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog...
life. right. now
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Schedule

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby {A}

Oh my....this past winter just flew by!  Way too much to post tonite about my MIA (as I am pooped after my busy weekend!), but I promise to update on my last 4 months real soon!  I am soooo behind on my darn blog posts that I have to apologize to those families that have yet to make it onto here!  SOON!  Until then, I will leave you with my last session....a BEAUTIFUL baby girl.  I can not say enough about this little "whopper"!  She was so squishy and adorable that all I wanted to do was snuggle her that whole morning!  Congratulations {K} and {B} for allowing to me to capture her sweetness!!!  xoxoxo....




0 comments:

Post a Comment