Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog...
life. right. now
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Schedule

Monday, June 20, 2011

...and yet ANOTHER beautiful grad!

Yes, I am slowly getting caught up on my blogposts!  Yay!!!!  Well, if you call 2 posts in 2 days good, then I am doing far better than I have in the last 5 months!  :)  I was able to spend another gorgeous day with a very down to earth, fun loving family!  It was so much fun that I could have bombarded them with my presence for another 2 hours (I am sure only the dog would have minded...and maybe dad!)- Ha!!! We had some farely cloudy skies that day, with the "odd" break of sunlight....so we took advantage!  After-all, it wasn't raining, so we were HAPPY!  I normally do not post any grad images until after grad day, but this sweet chick was so easy going that she didn't really mind any being posted (she probably knows what a slowpoke I am at blogging :))...unlike most others (but everyone has their own preference).  So, I thank you "C"!!  She is such a beautiful girl...both inside and out...and I am very honoured that I was able to capture such an important milestone for her!  What a fun crew they were...thank you once again "H" family!!!  Here are a few images....






0 comments:

Post a Comment