Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog...
life. right. now
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Schedule

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Worth a million words!

What a great family the Whitelaws are!!!!  I have had the opportunity of previously photographing the Whitelaw children, but this is a first for the whole family!  Heather FINALLY got Lee away from work to take part in what I call a FUN time in the studio!  Thank you so much for allowing me to capture everyone just they way they are!!!





2 comments:

Robyn Blacklaws said...

WOW, what beautiful pictures, and what a beautiful FAMILY! I love the bum pictures, Brecken and Zacha are adorable!

life. right. now said...

Thank you Robyn! They were SOOOO much fun! I agree.......love the bum one - there are a few others that I love too, but didnt want to give it all away! lol

Post a Comment