Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog...
life. right. now
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Schedule

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2 Sweethearts....

So......as my heart melted once again, I welcomed these 2 munchkins with very open arms!!  Words can not describe just how much these 2 precious little boys mean to me.....and of course their beautiful mommy - God just knew that I needed someone so special in my life...and I couldn't be more thankful for the friendship that you and I share.  :)))




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. These little guys mean the world to us, too. And I know what you mean about Heather being such a great person!!! We haven't seen the little scamps since Ashley's wedding in July. What great pictures of the whole family. Auntie Mel and Uncle Darwin in Raymore

Post a Comment