Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog...
life. right. now
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Schedule

Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome to the world sweet baby girl...

It's been awhile, hasn't it?  After a bit of hiatus following a month of teaching on the ice, all it took was this beautiful little girl to remind me just how much i miss photographing sweet little babies.  Ears, lips and cheeks and FEET.  Oh, how I've missed the baby feet!!!

In an effort to balance family life (ie. 3 VERY busy boys) and my love for photography, at this time I am only accepting newborn sessions (under 10 days old).  If there is something else you are wanting, just give me a shout, and IF I can fit it in, I will...but I can't make any promises :)   Also, based on what my clients seemed to love the most, my session fees will now include the full set of final digital image files (for you to create whatever you so desire with! :)).  There will be no re-print orders...only an image cd.

I LOVE babies.  I know I have said it a million times before, but it bears repeating!  This family is soooo special to me, and I thank you Stephanie and Evan for you sharing your beautiful little girl with me....I love her to pieces! 






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim! These are amazing!! She is beautiful and I'm a VERY proud Auntie!

Morgan

Post a Comment