Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog...
life. right. now
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Schedule

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Cute couple!

I've been looking forward to Chris & Jenn's wedding in Greenwater for a long time...and it did not disappoint! Weather forcast was not looking so good the nite before, but come wedding time...it was beautiful! Thank "God"! The ceremony kept us on the penninsula at Greenwater Park, and then we enjoyed some photographing from one end of the park, to the other! On our way to the reception held in Rose Valley, we made a quick stop in Chris' hometown of Archerwill to snap a few photo's with one of Rose Valley's "old" pump truck! After-all, Chris is a firefighter in the City of Regina, so we thought this would be a nice way to end our formal session! Once again, congratulations Chris & Jenn, and THANK YOU for including me in your spectacular day! 
P.S - I am JUST starting to upload, so I will add more as I edit them!



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment