Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog...
life. right. now
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Schedule

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Bright Sunny Day!


Today, I had the opportunity to photograph a BEAUTIFUL couple....Ashley & Matt! It was a gorgeous day to tie the knot! I had so much fun with these two and their wedding party, I wish I could have stayed longer to photograph them...but prior commitments took me away! So for now, here is a "sneek peek" at what these 2 had to offer!!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You two are absolutely gorgeous...Ashley you look beautiful. Kim your imagination for different poses/ideas keeps amazing me. You are truly a very talented woman. Congratulations again you two on your special day>

Stacey said...

WOW KIM!!!! THESE ARE AMAZING!! You are SOO talented!

Amanda said...

WOW. Kim, you captured how truly in love these two are. I have honestly never seen a dress suit a bride so much, and Matty cleans up pretty damn good too. Thanks for astounding me yet again Kim :)

Rachelle said...

You captured these two perfectly. Good work amazing lady!!

Post a Comment